I have been a member of the KIT Equal Opportunities team since August 2010.
Please let me introduce myself as
- KIT’s ”University Suitable for Families Audit” project manager,
- organizer of the Girls‘ Day at Campus South,
- member of the “Family at the University” Best Practice Club,
- coordinator of a roundtable on the subject of “Studying with Children at KIT”,
- supervisor of student parents (within the “Studying with Children at KIT” campaign),
- member of the “Family Competencies Specialist Team“ and participant in other internal and external working groups, and
- person in charge of the KIT Family Portal
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions related to any of these subjects.
The compatibility of work and family life is an issue that affects almost everyone. I believe that an as broad as possible family concept is important and useful, because every person bears responsibility for other persons, even beyond his or her original family. Everyone should therefore be able to work as flexibly as possible. This applies to both the employees and the students at KIT. With the measures and activities taken by the Equal Opportunities Office, we want to support this concept and raise interest and awareness, so that the compatibility of work and family life becomes more and more important and successful.
- Ralph Pawlowski - School Child Care, KIT Children's University, KiBU e.V.
- Anna-Lena Kopp - Scientific Assistant
- Kerstin Grimm - Secretary - Campus South - currently on parental leave
- Dilara Sondac - Secretary - Campus South - Kerstin Grimm's representative
- Sabine Ohlenschläger - Secretary - Campus North