- Equal Opportunities Officer (usually in the non-scientific fields)
At KIT, all women and men should receive equal opportunities and be given attractive further training possibilities. Just as we are committed to democracy, we must also be committed to equality. As Deputy Equal Opportunities Officer, I am particularly motivated by the following topics and goals:
- I am committed to encouraging all KIT employees to live equal opportunities.
- I will promote he networking of women from administration and technology. By sharing our knowledge, we can expand our skills and develop ourselves personally.
- I intend to raise the awareness of all employees for the manifold aspects of equal opportunities.
My Previous Tasks in the Equal Opportunities Team
- Promoting and reviewing eqaul opportunities through participation in staff selection procedures
- Providing advice on the compatibility of studies, work, and family life
- Participating in the organization of internal information events
- Participaitng in working groups on equal opportunities
I will be happy to continue my commitment to equal opportunities at KIT in the next term of office.
Weitere Detail-Informationen sind innerhalb des KIT-Netzes erhältlich.